What did I see?
Women had to be perfect, obey orders, couldn't do anything men did, had to stay home and impress men. In this movie there was a Chinese girl named Mulan and she wanted to honor her parents, she wanted to prove to men that girls could go through war too but she had to dress like a man and act like a man for her to even go to war. While she was over their she noticed what guys wanted in a girl and how they saw them. There was one part in the movie that they finally find out that she was a girl and leave her alone in the snow. She then proves to them that she was responsible enough to be in the war and honor her family. At the end she saved China and she changed the way men look at women.
Who sent this message?
Disney Chanel
Is the movie true or false?
It was true and I am glad that I saw this movie because it taught me how guys were and sometimes are. They are childish, want a girl who is perfect and if her is not they will make her. I live in another place than were this movie happed and I am glad i don't have to make my self perfect just so someone can like me.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment